Presenting ballet in New England since 1982
Dance Prism Covid Safety Policy
Dance Prism is committed to providing a safe and harmonious environment for its dancers, staff, and patrons, and to contributing in a positive way to the international effort to diminish the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Therefore we hope and expect that all our audience members will enthusiastically support the following conditions under which all guests may enter the theater and enjoy the return to live performance of our beloved Nutcracker and other productions to follow in the Spring and Summer.:
In order to be permitted entrance to the theater and its entire facility at all Dance Prism performances of The Nutcracker, all guests must, in addition to having possession of a valid ticket, comply with the following Covid-19 policies:
• Guests over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated and, at Front of House entry, provide proof of vaccination (photo of vaccination card on phone is acceptable).
• Guests who are not vaccinated but have an accepted exemption and guests under 12 years of age must, at entry, provide proof of a negative PCR Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours of the performance or an antigen test taken 6 hours before the performance.
• Masks are required of all guests throughout their time in the theater, regardless of vaccination status.
By the purchase of tickets you acknowledge that everyone who enters the theater must comply with the measures most current on the day of the performance. Tickets will not be refunded on the grounds of non-compliance.
Thank you! Dance Prism appreciates your cooperation and hopes you enjoy the production.
Additional Covid Safety Information
Dance Prism is excited to return to live performances with the presentation of our 39th season of The Nutcracker, but also thoroughly supportive of the role performing arts organizations need to play in containing the pandemic.Therefore all performances through the fall will be conducted in with that value and the protection of our personnel and patrons as our highest priority.
Some further information about what our patrons may expect;
• Seating will be automatically distanced at time of ticket purchase.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available through out the foyers and restrooms.
• No ticket holders will be admitted through the stage door.
• To protect our cast, backstage visitation with dancers will not be permitted.
• As the implications of the virus may well remain unpredictable, we will be as flexible as possible regarding individual ticket and group sales, offering no-reason ticket exchanges within the eleven Nutcracker performances scheduled.
We wish kindness, resilience, and good health to all our friends and supporters in this difficult time,
and we look forward to dancing with and for you in these coming months.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.